Tuesday, May 20, 2008

READERS SPEAK: study music

Ahoy bloggerinos! You guys and gals are slacking off. So few of you voted in this poll. And nobody likes rock 'n' roll? What's your problem? Perhaps I need to replace you folks with some newer and cooler readers? Nah, I'm just joking. You guys are great and I love you! Anyway, I'm the one that's been slacking off by not posting. I guess I'll have to be a little more diligent next time. Well, I've chatted enough, here's your results: 

What is your study anthem (by musical genre)?
Classical 33%
Jazz 16%
Rock 'n' Roll 0%
Electronic 33%


2 comments:

Pj Perez said...

See, the thing is, Rock makes for terrible study music. Most vocal music, actually, is bad study/work music. If i really have to pound out an assignment or article, I listen only to electro or jazz.

C. Moon Reed said...

On a basic level, I completely agree with you. But if you can pick a CD where the music all has a similar beat, the words can sometimes drift into the background and leave a good driving beat.