Monday, May 19, 2008

STUDY ANTHEM O THE DAY: in the summertime

Back when I first quit my job to finish my thesis, the trees were bare and the women were covered. It was February, a cold, dark and studious month if I've ever heard of one. Yet even then, when the weather was on my side, I found it hard to study. Now the thermometer conspires against me. It's certainly that much harder to study when it seems like everybody else is having fun. But hey, if you can't beat 'em, you can at least study by the pool, right? No? OK, well you can at least listen to today's study anthem to imagine all the fun you'll have post-graduation! I dreged this baby up from the funny facial hair days of the '70s. Which leads me to ask, is there anything that YouTube doesn't have on file?



"In the Summertime" by Mungo Jerry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about this one? P.S. I think i'm going to start smoking. How inspiring.

(Insert Janis Joplin "summertime" link from youtube here.)

greg said...

Best study anthem ever!

thesis proposal said...

I visit this blog so many time,and every time i get some new tips and ideas from your blog, great work.

thesis proposas