Monday, July 14, 2008

G is for Graduation

It's funny how during the most exciting and eventful times of my life I am the least likely to write. Understandably it's because we are the busiest during our most exciting moments, but it is a little sad for the pasttime of blogging.

And so I must apologize. During my absence I have been transformed from miserable grad student to near-alumnus.

To my left, is a pile of paper. It's nearly a foot high. It is five copies of my completed thesis waiting for Monday morning to roll around so that I can drop it off at the bookstore for binding. In about nine hours, I should be done forever.

Certainly, the "final days" have been fun and eventful. And I will make my best effort to recount them soon.

BTW, I have started a new blog for the new and improved chapter of my life. Sharing it with you will involve sacrificing my anonymity. I'll have to think about that one for a while.

No comments: