Friday, March 21, 2008

All-night update

It's 1 a.m. I'm sipping vanilla vodka & Diet Coke to both rev me up and calm me down. I'm also listening to RJD2 (a strong candidate for future Study Anthem status) to get me in a pounding yet chill rhythm. I don't know if this means I am on or off track. The fact that I'm writing this and not the other thing might (or might not*) be a bad sign.

*In my pre-blog era, whenever I got stuck writing I would look at pictures of my exes on MySpace. It was quite depressing. So sharing my feelings through blog, though not productive, can't be any worse than retroactive stalking.

2 comments:

Samia said...

I envy your ability to get work done on a buzz.

C. Moon Reed said...

The key to a productive buzz is a fun, little science word that you might be familiar with: TITRATION!

Try it out and let me know how it works for you.