Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bad Student Bad

Today I am too tired (hungover?) to dare write any big blog entries for fear that they would be unintelligent. I don't want to disappoint you guys. So what crazy nocturnal adventures put me in this condition? To find out you will need to check out my other blog:
buttout.blogspot.com
Sorry, I don't mean to be sarcastic. That was just the exhaustion talking. See, this is why I shouldn't be allowed near a computer until I recover. Which begs the question, if I'm too tired to write snarky comments about procrastination, then how in the world can I write my thesis? The answer: not well. I've glued my butt to this chair all day long. I have suffered. And I have made little progress.

(This painting by Banksy illustrates how I feel today.)

Thesis Progress: Is it a bad sign that I've been too embarrassed to tell a bunch of strangers my stagnated progress?

No comments: