Thursday, March 20, 2008

Study Anthem O' the Day: All Night Music

OK, ok, I know I must to get back to work. But first I need to tell you what to listen to when pulling an all-nighter. You need something without distracting lyrics. And you need a fast, hypnotic beat that slowly speeds up until you are zombiefied. You need an organ donor. DJ Shadow will make your donation. Thank him by putting that new liver to good use with a couple "study shots" (Bonus: this song is quite cool musically.)

DJ Shadow's "The Organ Donor"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRS8cM4lyKY

For a jazzier zombie music option try: Medeski, Martin & Wood

THESIS PROGRESS: 29 of 40 pages. But to be honest, I'm only about halfway done, and it's going to hit over word count. Thesis gods, I call unto you. Caffeine gods, I beseech you. Self-discipline, please return to me. I need all the help I can get.

No comments: