Friday, March 14, 2008

Turning lemons into...



This evening I prevented scurvy the old fashioned way: hand squeezing lemonade. It didn't seem ridiculous when I was doing it, but I guess it is. And it didn't even turn out that good. So here's a little wake-up call for all the annoying people who perpetuate that used-up slogan:
  • life better give you more than lemon, cause one measly lemon doesn't make much of anything except lots and lots of seeds
  • Lemonade needs so much sugar to make it palatable that you could substitute lemon juice with water and not only save lots of time but also make it healthier
  • maybe procrastinators would be well-served in investing in one of those juice squeezer things

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed my ass off when I read this section...I f-ing love you so much. I'll be sad when you finish bc I won't get to read these clever posts anymore:( xoxoxoxoxo