Friday, March 14, 2008

Incognito!


I chose to write this blog anonymously because I didn't want my thesis adviser to read it and get mad. I also don't want any of the people who are in charge of keeping me on track (i.e. the few friends who don't try to tempt me with beer and good times) to know how off track I just may be. So I have taken the reasonable precautions of withholding my name and using a fake picture (kudos to anybody who can tell who the picture is of).

THESIS PROGRESS: 2.25 of 40 pages written*
*That's only for chapter 3, the full thesis is much longer.

4 comments:

Pamela Johnson Parker said...

Here lies one whose name was writ in water."

My vote is for him!

Pamela Johnson Parker said...

His Odes were the subject of my first thesis for the M.A.

C. Moon Reed said...

I just realized that if I had died at his age, I never would have graduated and never would have gotten to do all the things that I really want to do in life. Of course, he probably wasn't subjected to the dregs of higher education, which, as often as not, hinder people from artistic accomplishments rather than the other way around.

Jens said...

Then I guess it's good I didn't mention your name in my comments, Mr. Keats. Or should I say JOHN Keats?

Now they know!